What to do if you receive a winding up petition from HMRC

David Kirk’s latest article published in the London Gazette can be found here: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/all-notices/content/103773. If you have failed to pay arrears and/or have missed payments, HMRC can apply to the courts to have your company wound up to recover debts. Chartered accountant and licensed insolvency practitioner, David Kirk explains what to do if you receive […]