Why are Kirks right for you? As experienced licensed insolvency practitioners, here are a few reasons our clients tell us why they chose us.
“You looked like you were hands on and not a firm that would send the work off to somewhere else”
“At the initial meeting you told us the good and bad things that can happen and were honest and told us to watch out for. No one else had done that.”
“You made a very difficult time much easier for us.”
We also believe the following are important to our clients:
- You can telephone, email or call in and see us to ask any questions. Do not be afraid to ask whatever it is.
- We can do all insolvency processes online if you prefer so do not have to meet.
- We have been doing this for a long time and have met most problems before.
- We are friendly and we cover all of England and Wales.
- We are professionally qualified Licensed Insolvency Practitioners.
- Our reputation is important to us and we want to make sure that you go away as happy as you can be.
There are a number of insolvency procedures worth considering including liquidation, administration, pre-packs and voluntary arrangements if your business is struggling. It is worth considering before proceeding:
- Who the bank recommend you to use may not necessarily be the best choice for you.
- A very large firm will undoubtedly be more expensive and less flexible.
- Be open and ask every question you want at the first meeting to decide who to use.
You can email any question on email@example.com or telephone me on 0808 196 1496.