With over 25 years insolvency experience we know how important it is to put you and your business first.
Why are Kirks right for you? As experienced licensed insolvency practitioners, here are a few reasons our clients tell us why they chose us.
- “You looked like you were hands on and not a firm that would send the work off to somewhere else.”
- “At the initial meeting you told us the good and bad things that can happen and were honest and told us to watch out for. No one else had done that.”
- “You made a very difficult time much easier for us.”
We also believe the following are important to our clients:
- We have been doing this for a long time (over 25 years) and have met most problems before
- We are friendly and professionally qualified Licensed Insolvency Practitioners
- Our reputation is important to us and we want to make sure that you go away as happy as you can be
- We offer free initial consultations and if you are unable to get to our offices then we are more than happy to come to you
There are a number of insolvency procedures worth considering including liquidation, administration, pre-packs and voluntary arrangements and if your business is struggling then it is worth considering before proceeding:
- Who the bank recommend you use may not necessarily be the best choice for you
- A very large firm will undoubtedly be more expensive and less flexible
- Be open and ask every question you want at the first meeting to decide who to use