We are Licensed London Insolvency Practitioners based in West London with 25 years’ experience.
When we first talk to a new client we will ask you a short series of questions that help us decide if you:
Need to close down
- This could mean Creditors Voluntary Liquidation – it takes about two weeks and we do all the paperwork. Fees from £3,000 plus vat.
- Compulsory liquidation – this takes longer – up to two months but is cheaper. We help with all the paperwork.
- Striking off – you can use this process if the company has become dormant but you must meet certain conditions. Normally your accountant can do this for you.
- A Company Voluntary Arrangement – this is where you create a standstill with all your creditors and are given time to pay them back in part or in full over a long period of time – usually three years.
- Administration – this stops all creditors taking action and gives you time to wind down the business or sell it.
- Pre-pack Administration – where you have found a business buyer (and that buyer might be you) so that a sale is lined up before Administration.
- Trying to negotiate a time to pay with creditors such as HM Revenue and Customs.
In all cases we do all the paperwork and try to make the process as clear and simple as possible. We are used to stressful last minute situations.
You can visit us in London at our offices or somewhere neutral or at your premises.
All initial meetings and telephone calls are free of charge until you decide what you want to do. Normally we get paid out of the assets of the insolvency so do not ask you to pay anything personally.
London Insolvency Specialists & Liquidators – We’re Local
13 Sovereign Park
If you would like to find out more please call 0207 1234008 or email email@example.com.